People often reach out to me asking “How do I get my website to show up at the top of search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing…?” Here are some tips on what you can do to increase your website’s visibility on the web and make it easy for new customers to find you. Especially when you website is new, these tips will help you to get listed on search engines faster. Listings on the sites below help promote your website as well as other important business information.
1. Create an account on Google Places – http://www.google.com/business/placesforbusiness
2. Create a Four Square account – http://www.foursquare.com/signup
3. Create a Yelp account – http://www.yelp.com/writeareview/newbiz
4. Create a Yahoo local account – http://listings.local.yahoo.com
5. Create a CitySearch account – http://citysearch.com
6. Create a YP account – http://adsolutions.yp.com
7. Create a Facebook Business Page – https://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php
8. Sign in to Google+ account – https://accounts.google.com/Login
9. Sign up for a Pinterest account – http://www.pinterest.com
Audio Emporium is Milwaukee’s premiere source for high end audio, home theater equipment and services. From purchasing to installation and maintenance:
Dave, Glenn, and Jacques are with you every step of the way on your audiophile journey!
- Web Design
Congratulations to Sweeney Photography for being named as Madison Magazine’s Gold Winner in the Best Photography category for 2013!!!
I have enjoyed working with Mary through the many reincarnations of her website over the years. It has been a wonderful journey and I cannot wait to see where her next idea will take her site’s design!