The Madison Area Music Association (MAMA) supports youth music in the greater Madison area,
and strengthens and engages the music community as a whole.
Belle Media was honored to assist the MAMAs with their website redesign.
This was definitely a team effort; much thanks to all involved.
2014 Finalist Nominees are posted – including the new Breakthrough Artists and voting has begun!
Be sure to visit the MAMAs new website to join in all the fun and festivities!
Belle Media is proud to spotlight another repeat client!
Throughout the development of Surface Balance Solutions these revolutionary products have become quite the collaboration between multiple creatives. Next step for this growing company;
get these products on store shelves and available to you!
In the meantime… you can purchase online at the brand new SBS e-commerce website.
People often reach out to me asking “How do I get my website to show up at the top of search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing…?” Here are some tips on what you can do to increase your website’s visibility on the web and make it easy for new customers to find you. Especially when you website is new, these tips will help you to get listed on search engines faster. Listings on the sites below help promote your website as well as other important business information.
1. Create an account on Google Places – http://www.google.com/business/placesforbusiness
2. Create a Four Square account – http://www.foursquare.com/signup
3. Create a Yelp account – http://www.yelp.com/writeareview/newbiz
4. Create a Yahoo local account – http://listings.local.yahoo.com
5. Create a CitySearch account – http://citysearch.com
6. Create a YP account – http://adsolutions.yp.com
7. Create a Facebook Business Page – https://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php
8. Sign in to Google+ account – https://accounts.google.com/Login
9. Sign up for a Pinterest account – http://www.pinterest.com
Audio Emporium is Milwaukee’s premiere source for high end audio, home theater equipment and services. From purchasing to installation and maintenance:
Dave, Glenn, and Jacques are with you every step of the way on your audiophile journey!